On September 5, Malvern Christian Assembly is going to host our annual Grad Service during the morning service. We want to recognize you by inviting you to be one of our featured guest and receive an MCA graduation certificate. With the help of generous donations from your MCA family, you will have an opportunity to be awarded a scholarship by answering one of the following questions:
- Why would you like a scholarship? Was there a specific hardship (or hardships) that you had to overcome in order to graduate this year?
- How have you displayed strength or courage in the face of adversity this past year?
- What area(s) of ministry have you participated in at MCA in the past and what have you missed about your ministry during COVID? How can you benefit from a scholarship?
- What new steps have you taken this year to worship Jesus, pray, read the Bible and share your faith with others?
- Is there an example of a way MCA has shown you that you belong over the past year?
- How have you been able to intentionally (and strategically?) reach out to your community with the love of Jesus in the past year?
Your answer can be any length, with a minimum of one paragraph.
- 1 prize will be awarded for a grade 6 graduate and 1 prize will be awarded for grade 8.
- 5 *scholarships will be awarded to students graduating from grade 12 or College / University.
( *scholarship prizes will be issued upon proof of enrollment in post-secondary school )
The recipients of the scholarships must be present at the service in order to claim your prize.