You have worked extremely hard all year have experienced some very trying circumstances. Now, with God’s wisdom, grace and favour you will be part of the Class of 2023!
MCA wants to celebrate with you if you are graduating from:
– Grade 6 to Grade 7
– Grade 8 to Grade 9
– Grade 12 to College/University
– College/University to “Adult-ing” or Post-Graduate studies
MCA will be hosting a Graduation Ceremony during the 11am service on June 4th and we would love to honour you! We are inviting you to be one of our featured guests and receive an MCA graduation certificate. With the help of generous donations from your MCA family, you will have an opportunity to be awarded a scholarship by answering one of the following questions:
- Was there a specific hardship (or hardships) that you had to overcome in order to graduate this year? How have you displayed strength or courage in the face of adversity this past year?
- What area(s) of ministry are you currently involved in at MCA? How has your ministry allowed you to take new steps worship Jesus, pray, read the Bible or share your faith with others?
- Is there an example of a way MCA has allowed you to live out our vision of “stronger together” and how have you intentionally reached out to people at your school or your community with the love of Jesus because of it?
Your answer can be any length, with a minimum of one paragraph.
- 1 prize will be awarded for a grade 6 graduate and 1 prize will be awarded for grade 8
- 5 *scholarships will be awarded to students graduating from grade 12 or College/University
Complete the form by clicking the button below and enter your information so that we can award you with a graduation certificate and gift bag on June 4th !
DEADLINE: Essays are to be handed in by May 9th.