In May 1978, the 3 acre plot of land at 6705 Sheppard Ave E. was purchased & the church was called Malvern Christian Assembly. The building when completed would seat 500 people in the sanctuary. In September 1981, the Dedication service for the building took place. In 1986, Phase 2 was completed and included the addition of the nursery, foyer and meeting place.
In 1999, Phase 3 was completed and the sanctuary could now seat 850 people. In 2002, Phase 4 of the construction was completed. This included new office spaces, a prayer room, a music room, a kitchen and a gymnasium.
MCA is now home to over 1000 people from 45 different nations. We gather every Sunday at 9:00am & 11:00am for Praise & Worship, followed by a time of prayer & preaching of the Word. After each service, we have refreshments in the gym. We also have mid-week activities, including after-school programs, family night and sports. MCA is a great place to Believe, to Belong & to Be Loved! Why not bring a friend?